AlphaDrive Engineering: Regional TEC Motors Distributor.
AlphaDrive Engineering Services Limited have an addition to their growing distributor portfolio we have now been announced TEC Electric Motors Regional Distributor. This will allow us to offer a full complement of drive solutions whether that be electric motors, inverters, worm gearboxes, helical gearboxes, bevel helical gearboxes, variators, power Transmissions or bearing supply.
TEC Motors forms part of the global organisation TECHTOP, manufacturing IE1, IE2 & IE3 efficiency rated motors in either aluminium or cast iron. As an authorised distributor for TEC Motors we can offer the full raqnge of TEC motors and gearboxes.
Same day despatch/delivery:
- Three Phase, foot & flange mounted, aluminium IE2 motors, ranging from 0.37 kW up to 18.5kW
Next day despatch/delivery available on:
- 2 and 4 Pole Motors up to 315KW
- 6 Pole Motors up to 250KW
- 8 Pole Motors up to 220KW
- Single Phase up to 3.7KW, PERM CAP, CAP/CAP and Speed Controllable Motors
- 110 Volt Single Phase up to 3.7KW Ex-Stock
- 2 Speed Dual, Tap Wound Fan Rated and Constant Torque Motors Ex-Stock
- EEXD ATEX Approved 2 and 4 Pole up to 315KW
- Brake Motors up to 18.5KW 2, 4 and 6 Pole Ex-Stock
- Increased Output Motors Ex-Stock up to 110KW
- Thermistors as Standard
Available upon request:
- 6 and 8 Pole Single Phase
- Large size brake motors
- Same Day Modifications
All TEC Motors are manufactured in line with the new european standard for high efficiency. (TECA and ECOL design)
Motors are fully enclosed, fan cooled with squirrel cage rotor.
IEC 60034-30 standard defines three IE efficiency classes of singe speed three-phase cage induction motors.50Hz and 60Hz; 2,4, 6 pole; rated voltage up to 1000V, duty type S1-S8 with a rated cyclic duration factor of 80% or higher operating direct on line.
- IE1 standard efficiency, S2 rated/Ex motors/45ºC ambient rated motors
- IE2 high efficiency from 0.75 to 375 Kw, obligatory in Europe from 16/07/2012
- IE3 premium efficiency from 7.5 to 375 Kw obligatory in Europe from 01/01/2015 and from 0.75 to 375 Kw obligatory in Europe from 01/01/2017